Monday 18 March 2013

Ankle fine but listless

I needed to do my long run for this week.  The weekend was a bit of a write off.  I ignore the ankle worries, get the kids in bed and head off.

I was going to run to Biggin Hill but about Keston I remembered it was a nasty long slog up hill.  Instead I head towards Orpington before turning off at Petts Wood.   The ankle is fine, but I'm not feeling the running love.  I just feel knackered.   About Petts Wood I decide to call it a night and go home.

I'm not too upset.  I just feel tired.  The good news was the ankle was fine and dandy.  Hopefully not flogging myself will let me recover for a few decent long runs before the taper.

17.6km 1:43:26

1 comment:

  1. Glad the ankle is feeling good, as with the 'running love' some times it just gets you like that, so definitely no flogging, but enjoyment should be the order of the day! Take time out to ... look at the stars and feel good about being there :-)

    ReplyDelete