Sunday 17 March 2013

Bad ankle aborted lunchtime run

I'm still a bit unsure with the ankle.  I am out tonight at my Brother's 40th where some beer will be drunk, remarkably for only the 4th time this year.  It's an early start so best get my run in at lunch.

I decide to head down the Victoria Canals.  Straight away the ankle hurts and is tender.  I toy with turning back but keep going.  A little way down the canal I stop.  Ponder and the run on.  Was it running track in my lightweight racing flats?  I don't know but now I have a problem on my hands.  I don't think it is helped by the fact that the only shoes I have at work are my Vivo Barefoots.  Usually a good thing but today perhaps I need some support, just to go easy on the ankle.

I run on a little further and then slink bank with a bit of a hobble.

4km 23:30

No comments:

Post a Comment