Wednesday 13 March 2013

Run home with Paul, ankle hurts but then feels better

Paul messages me early in the day and we agree to run home.  We layer up in clothes and then get on our way.  I took an extra day off yesterday.  I've been feeling grumpy, tired and my ankle hurts.  I've also managed to bang my toe on the way to bed last night.

The toes is fine but the ankle hurts as it has been all day.  20 minutes into the run the ankle is fine.  Paul for a change is being dragged along by me.  I've had the advantage of a day off.

We meant to go round the park way at Lewisham but I had lead us the A21 way.  We talk about turning off at Catford but in the end we agree to go up Beckenham Hill.  Paul stops at his club and then I start to motor on the final bit back to my house.

I really feel like I am running well.  My arm technique has improved which seems to be powering me along.  A good run.

1:14:58 14.5km

No comments:

Post a Comment