Thursday 10 May 2012

Back to the scene

Despite feeling a little tired from last night, I decide to do the run back from Lewisham.  I was going to run through the Beckenham Place Park woods but decided it would be too muddy.  Instead I decide to run back through the golf course and along part of the route that made up the Beckenham Relays last night.

I feel tired on the run but as you become more experienced you are able to flog a dead horse.  The hill up to the finish of the relays I feel like I run at least 3 times slower than last night when my team mates were cheering me home.

I pass the start with the word "START" still chalked on the ground.

The final bit I have to really push myself though in reality stopping isn't an option as I have to get home.

8km 50:40

No comments:

Post a Comment