Tuesday 15 May 2012

Getting wet with a Pink Umbrella

Have been too busy with work and life to run recently.  I now try and take my running kit always on the off chance of a run.  Despite raining all day, I look out the window and it looks good.  Also from dropping my little girl to school I have a small pink umbrella.

I decide to get a train to London Bridge and take a likely looking train and run from there.  At London Bridge I am soon winging my way to Grove Park.

I start running (holding pink umbrella) and it is truly wonderful to be running.  Then the sky darkens and it starts raining.  Then the rain gets heavier, and heavier until I am totally drenched.  All the time holding a little pink umbrella.  I seriously consider putting it up but decide it would be too hard to run with.



I really can't wait for this rainy monsoon season to end.  Hopefully work will settle down and I can get some steady miles in to and from work.

4.5km 24:49

No comments:

Post a Comment