Thursday 31 May 2012

Intervals with the Thursday lunchtime group

I seem to have joined the lunchtime running club of another organisation in the same area as my own.  A good bunch of guys and a wide range of abilities.  I sit somewhere in the middle.

I still only have the aquas to run in, probably not ideal for a session but it's better to be out.

We do some simple warm-ups round one lap of the park on the West side of the Isle of Dogs.  We then run 4 laps (around a mile) before a brief rest.  We then run a fast 400m, a rest and then another fast 400m.   I spot Steve and Matt from my office out for their usual 4km loop.

We then run another 4 easier laps before stopping for a final gentle-jog lap.

The others go to stretch but I decide to head back.  I love running with other people (I feel it is the natural way)    This was a nice little session and fitted nicely into the lunchtime.

4km 30:00 (Intervals)

No comments:

Post a Comment