Tuesday 22 May 2012

Lunchtime with Steve and then Sore Knee

Steve and me manage to slip out for a quick lunchtime run.  He suggests Matt's 4km loop, but I suggest we try running down the river back towards the city.

We find our way to the Clipper Ferry Terminal.  But then we are forced of the river into the back streets.  We finally manage to make the river again for the final 5 minutes of the outbound run.

I think we make it as far as the air vent of what I think is the Rotherhithe tunnel.  I know I had made it this far from the city with Niall previously.

By now we are both feeling the heat.  We run round the circular air vent structure and head back.  We get a little lost and end up having to run across the busy road to get back to the office.

A nice run especially by the river.  And then disaster.  Sitting at my desk, I stand up and the back of my knee hurts.  It hurts to walk and running is certainly out of the question.  Not sure if it is yesterday catching up with me, but it's not good,.  Not good at all.

5km 32:00

No comments:

Post a Comment