Monday 21 May 2012

To work via Greenwich

After running back this route on Friday I thought the run to work would be way quicker.  So after logging in to work from home, I set off.

The initial run up through Shortlands High Street is hard but then other than to dodge a few mums on the way to School it's a fairly easy run.

I decide to run through Greenwich Park.  I consider running down the road hill, but decide to take in the view by the Observatory.  Here I can see the Equestrian Centre for the Olympic Games under construction.  The size of the stands is quite impressive.  I stop to take a photo.

In Greenwich I spot the King's Arms but the "m" has dropped off or been removed.  It say's the Kings Ars.  Something else entirely...

Through the tunnel and round the docks I'm soon at work and not too tired.  I wonder about running home.

14.5km 1:27:30

No comments:

Post a Comment