Monday 21 May 2012

The run home from Canary Wharf after the run in

If I can finish work in time, I plan to run home.  It's touch and go but I get my release out the door and head for home.  Despite this morning's run I feel strong.  Maybe it was the Skittles and Coffee?

I go the direct route that appears to be quickest, straight to Lewisham and then back from on the usual High Street and Beckenham Place Park woods route.  All the road junctions and traffic lights seem to go in my favour.  This is enjoyable running.

I don't feel too bad but running through the woods gives me another lift.  I manage to power up the two hills and soon I am sprinting down my road and home.  In the end quite a nice time as well for the journey.

Not sure if it was the fact my body was recovering from this morning, but I was able to push on.  Running this morning made it easier and not harder.

13.6km 1:14:33

No comments:

Post a Comment