Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love Running

It's Valentines day and I am determined to spend some time with one of the ones I love; running.  The Long Run never happened at the weekend, and it really needs to.  It would be stupid to waste all the other good training come the marathon.  Today's lunch time run was canned due to work commitments.  Yesterday I had too much else on and felt too ill.

It was a bad day at work, and as I think about it on the run back from Lewisham, I feel the pace slow as my blood boils.  They say stress can really effect your running performance.  Still, good to be running a good stress buster...

It's a bit milder so I don't really need the hat.  However I am reluctant to stop and pack it in the backpack.  So I keep running with the hat in my hand.

On looking back across this blog I realise that today was a PB back from Lewisham.  Running in the streets is always subject to the whims of the  traffic but maybe I am making progress.

8.32km 43:09

No comments:

Post a Comment