Tuesday 26 February 2013

Back from Lewisham Quickly

After yesterday's loss of confidence, tonight it back on to the tempo run from Lewisham.  My usual partner on the run Paul is out.  Probably will not be fast with yesterday's 2 hour run.

I start off and feel good.  I feel powerful and focussed.  The only problem is that I get caught at every set of traffic lights.  Pedestrians dawdle.  My shoe lace comes undone.  Each time I diligently stop and then pick up the pace again.  It's a shame else it would have been a good time.

At home I am hot and sweaty despite the cold weather.  I look at the watch.  The time is very quick.  I think it is a PB on the route.  It appears to be.  It looks like the form is still there.  Wonder how fast it would have been without all the interruptions?

8km 39:353

No comments:

Post a Comment