Wednesday 20 February 2013

Frozen hands run all the way home from work

I meet up with Paul.  We are going to run all the way home.  He has Tonbridge Wells Half and I am feeling tired.  I have a weird pain in my ribs from bed last night.

We set off.  The other side of the tunnel we decide to go the Deptford road.  At Deptford, Paul leads us down a path and we go past Elverson Road.  We then run the same route as yesterday, as far as Sydenham.  Rather than run through the industrial estate we head towards Foxgrove Road.  Paul peels off and I continue back home.

My hands are absolutely frozen cold despite my gloves.  I get home and have to run my hands under cold water to warm them up.  I take the time to terrorise the kids first.

Not so fast tonight, but the route was longer.  The pace was still enough for a good workout.

15.1km 1:25:18

No comments:

Post a Comment