Monday 16 January 2012

Enjoyable run back from Grove Park

I am currently working from home for the first hour of each day for a week.  This plays havoc with my running as I have to carry the laptop.  I think running with the laptop may do it some damage.  Though it's not my laptop...

Today someone asks me to swap for tomorrow.  This means I can leave the laptop at work and then run home.  Knowing this early in the day, I had brought my lunchtime PE kit back to the office from the gym.

I run down to Cannon Street at a standard pace and get the train to Grove Park. I probably should feel really tired, but the further the run goes on the more I start to enjoy it.  I love this run, I really do.  I don't know why.  The scenery isn't great and it's a little bit hilly.  As I get home I feel great.

A lovely little crafty stolen run, that I wasn't expecting

4.5km 30:00

No comments:

Post a Comment