Tuesday 17 January 2012

Wapping Canals

Having the laptop means I cannot run to or from work easily.  I was going to run reps on Speed Highwalk but  since I brought my lunch I decided to do a 40 minute run at lunch and try and do the reps tonight in Bromley Park.

I decide to run down the Wapping canals.  Because of some weird leg pain I decide to wear my "running" shoes for a change.  They sit in my locker rarely used but I don't know about getting rid of them.

I set of feeling fine and the streets are busy for a cold, cold day.  As I hit the semi-frozen canals I think I am behind pace.  I usually make the low bridge before turning back.  Today I am a couple of hundred metres short.  I stop for a minute and then head back.

Once I reach Bishopsgate I know it is downhill and easy back to work.  As I arrive back I glance at the watch.  20 minutes out 18:39 on the return.

6.4km 40 minutes








No comments:

Post a Comment