Thursday 26 January 2012

Fleet Street at Lunch Time

I am feeling a little tired and usually I would go for a 20 minute jog.  However with my Pret and Eat detox I am bringing my lunch to work each days.  This gives me 40minutes to play with and well, it's a shame to waste the opportunity.

I set of down the Southbank towards Hungerford Bridge.  Rather than a gentle jog I settle into a steady pace.  I bound up the stairs to the bridge.  On the other side I can face crossing the busy embankment road.  For a change I decide to head back down the embankment for a change.

It's busy, but enjoyable.  I can usually skip in and out of people but a couple of times I coming grinding to a halt.

The pace was much faster than I expected.  The sun was out, and all in all thoroughly enjoyable.

6km 33 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment