Tuesday 22 January 2013

Steady instead of Tempo back from Lewisham

Tuesday should be my tempo run but it may be snowy or icy.  I decide to move the tempo to tomorrow when more of the snow and ice may have melted.  I get out of work late and jump on the DLR.  I'm glad to be running as the trains are bound to be a disaster.

I try and keep it steady but sometime I push the pace.  Through Catford and Lewisham their is not too much ice or snow.   After Downham and on the way to Shortlands there is more ice and snow.  I run on the road when I can and am careful on the slippery bits.

My form feels good and I feel faster.  Back home I jab the watch.  43 minutes isn't a bad time for this route especially with the snow and ice.  Tomorrow's tempo will need to be faster...

8km 42:58

No comments:

Post a Comment