Wednesday 23 January 2013

Tempo back from Lewisham

Because of the snow and ice I move the tempo run to tonight.  I'm caught at work late but eventually I am dressed and on the DLR to Lewisham.  At Lewisham I click the watch and am off.

There's less snow and ice and these aren't; really a concern.  I keep pushing the pace.  I am reasonably lucky with the lights until I get to Peter Pan's Pool (there's an old name for the Homebase in Catford....)  I get stuck for a couple of minutes before powering off.  I also have to stop to do my shoe laces.

The final couple of miles I have to really will myself to keep up the pace, and I manage to keep going despite the stitch like feel (though I have eaten for ages)

Soon I am home.  The time seems okay.  When I review this blog, I realise that it is very good and probably a couple of minutes faster than ever before.  It would appear progress is being made.

8km 40:47

No comments:

Post a Comment